Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kindergarten....

It has been two weeks since my baby girl started kindergarten and she is loving it! We are all getting into the swing of a new routine and little brother is adjusting to going to summer camp all by himself without his big sis and he is doing well also. I am still so sad that my sweet little baby girl is in kindergarten but I am happy that she is making new friends and is having a great time!

I snapped a few photos of my sweet little girl this past weekend for a "kindergarten mini photoshoot" that I thought I would share of few of my fav's...

This was her actual first day of school....









She thought it was funny to wear mommy's glasses








I love that I captured her in her moments of looking at books, drawing and writing....all the thing she LOVES to do! I love my sweet little girl, and she will always be my little girl!

Until next time...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...